Having low porosity hair doesn't have to be a complicated space. In this class International Educator, Licensed Cosmetologist, and Trichologist, Crystal Williams teaches you the in's and out's of making making your life easier with gray hair.
What you will learn:
- The anatomy of your head and the defining parts of the head
- Anatomy of the hair strand/follicle & why they are important to your low porosity hair
- & how your hair becomes gray
- Texture and low porosity hair and why your hair feels the way it feels
- Understanding the needs of low porosity hair
- Best hair care regimens for low porosity hair based on your texture
- Best practices when working with your low porosity hair (tips & tricks)
- How to keep your low porosity hair healthy and nourished
- and more
How to access the class:
- Once you complete your purchase on your order confirmation page there is a link to download the access instructions. If by chance you close the page you will also receive an email receipt that also contains the link to the access page.
- Once you download and open the access instruction page copy the password located under the access class link (passwords are case-sensitive).
- Click the access class link , input the password (case-sensitive) and the class will pop up as a zoom class.