Questions? Look Here! We know that shopping online can sometimes raise questions, so we've compiled a list of the most common queries we receive from our valued customers.
1. How do I schedule an appointment?
Appointments can be scheduled online by clicking the BOOK link on the Menu.
2. Do you accept walk-Ins?
My goal is to provide exceptional service to each of my guests. Unfortunately, due to the busy nature of my schedule, I am unable to accept walk-ins. I do sometimes have same day appointments but this is on a case by case basis.
3. Do you work with children’s hair?
I love children but can only service children ages 12 & older.
4. I have areas that may be thinning, do you work with clients who possibly have hair loss or thinning?
I thrive on my background in Trichology. While yes I am a licensed cosmetologist I am also a certified Hair Loss Practitioner so you're definitely in the right hands.
5. I scheduled an appointment but am not sure what additional details I need to be aware of before I come?
First off thanks for booking with me. An email containing all details should be in your inbox immediately following scheduling your appointment. If by chance it didn’t make it please contact me and it would be my pleasure to send it again.
6. I want to schedule an appointment but don’t see the service type I’m looking for. What should I do?
Please call me directly and I will further assist.
7. What is the typical turnaround time for orders?
All orders are typically processed with 3 business days. Please keep in mind we do not have control over USPS so delivery time may vary. An email with tracking information will be sent once shipped.
8. Can my order be shipped to a different address than my billlng address?
All orders over $100 are shipped to the billing address only.
9. I have a lot going on with my hair. What is the best route to start regrowth?
We highly suggest scheduling a virtual consultation with Crystal by clicking the book link in the menu.