No more worrying how to care for your relaxed and chemically straightened hair! In this class International Educator, Trichologist, & 20+ year Licensed Cosmetologist, Crystal Williams, teaches you:
- The anatomy of the head (what areas are the head are important for hair care)
- Understanding the hair follicle/ strand and the key areas of its structure
- Why the ends of the hair is very important
- Understanding the needs of relaxed hair
- Best hair care regimen for relaxed hair
- Best professional practices for relaxed hair
- Why straightening systems do not work for ethnic hair
- Trim schedule for relaxed hair
- How to keep your relaxed hair healthy
- Do's and Donts of relaxed hair
- and more !
How to access the class:
- Once you complete your purchase on your order confirmation page there is a link to download the access instructions. If by chance you close the page you will also receive an email receipt that also contains the link to the access page.
- Once you download and open the access instruction page copy the password located under the access class link (passwords are case-sensitive).
- Click the access class link , input the password (case-sensitive) and the class will pop up as a zoom class.