Just because you have high porosity hair does not mean your hair is damaged . In this class International Educator, Licensed Cosmetologist, and Trichologist, Crystal Williams teaches you the in's and out's of making making your life easier with gray hair.
What you will learn:
- The anatomy of your head and the defining parts of the head
- Anatomy of the hair strand/follicle & why they are important to your high porosity hair
- Texture and high porosity hair and why your hair feels the way it feels
- Understanding the needs of high porosity hair
- Best hair care regimens for high porosity hair based on your texture
- Best practices when working with your high porosity hair (tips & tricks)
- How to keep your high porosity hair healthy and nourished
- and more
How to access the class:
- Once you complete your purchase on your order confirmation page there is a link to download the access instructions. If by chance you close the page you will also receive an email receipt that also contains the link to the access page.
- Once you download and open the access instruction page copy the password located under the access class link (passwords are case-sensitive).
- Click the access class link , input the password (case-sensitive) and the class will pop up as a zoom class.