Gray hair can be a task to handle. In this class International Educator, Licensed Cosmetologist, and Trichologist, Crystal Williams teaches you the in's and out's of making making your life easier with gray hair.
What you will learn:
- The anatomy of your head and the defining parts of the head
- Anatomy of the hair strand/follicle & why they are important to your gray hair
- The science of gray hair & how your hair becomes gray
- Understanding what issues can cause you to gray more
- Texture vs gray hair and why your hair feels the way it feels
- Understanding the needs of gray hair and why
- Best hair care regimens for gray hair based on your texture
- Best practices when working with your gray hair (tips & tricks)
- How to keep your gray hair healthy
- Professional tips on coloring gray hair
- How to remove unwanted pigments from gray hair
- and more
How to access the class:
- Once you complete your purchase on your order confirmation page there is a link to download the access instructions. If by chance you close the page you will also receive an email receipt that also contains the link to the access page.
- Once you download and open the access instruction page copy the password located under the access class link (passwords are case-sensitive).
- Click the access class link , input the password (case-sensitive) and the class will pop up as a zoom class.